Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Hillary Clinton

From what I've heard Carter was a nice guy. Ford got some important things done in his short time in office. I have a respect for Reagan's accomplishments. But what can I say, Bill Clinton is still my favorite President. Still, you can like Bill and not like Hillary, or vice-versa. But I think I am willing to give Hillary another listen. For some reason, I don't think I like Barack Obama. Perhaps, it's his more lukewarm responses on gay rights questions, his smoking (despite his current stance that he is trying to quit), or just his unattractive face (sorry guy) -- a young President should at least be good looking as compensation for the lack of experience. Of course, Hillary probably isn't terribly attractive, but I guess that doesn't matter to me. Al Gore could run, but he's gotta lose a lot of weight to have a chance, I think. It's getting to be too late for him. I'm not even looking at the Republican candidates.

No comments: