Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Bush and polls

Was reading that people are now very negative on Bush because of his handling of gas prices. Of all the mistakes of the Bush administration: Why gas? Because people refuse to admit they were wrong. If they said they didn't support him about Iraq, that would be admitting a flaw in their own judgement about him...

.. So they register their disapproval of Bush, but they misrepresent the reasons to hide their own stupidity.

-- updated 5/9

NYTimes poll shows Americans actually are finally admitting Iraq was the wrong thing to do.

I should take back what I said above. People are wiseing up. My fellow Americans are smarter than they look. :)

2 comments:

Gene Cowan said...

Hmm.
What about those of us who had a low opinion of Bush before he even became President?
I wish we got some kind of "told ya so" award.

Al said...

I hereby bestow upon you, kind reader, the Al's Rambling Blog's "I told ya so" Award.